Standard Felt Liquid Filter Bags
- Micron ratings from 1 to 200
- All industry standard & custom sizes available
- Broad chemical compatibility
- High flow/low pressure drop
- Sewn or fully welded construction
- Handles on all bags
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Temperature ratings to 180ºF (POG), 275ºF (PES ), 400ºF (HT) and 500ºF (PTFE)
Constructed using 100% synthetic fibers in polypropylene, polyester, HT (aramid), and PTFE. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights, and thickness result in an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration, polypropylene bags are treated with a glazed finish, while polyester and HT bags are singed.
- Polypropylene and polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
- Silicone-free construction
- High dirt holding capacity
- Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
- Low cost
- Glazed/singed finish on polypropylene and polyester reduces fiber shedding
Steel ring bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel or polypropylene optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard.
Plastic flange bags are supplied with welded flanges and sewn seams standard. Fully sewn bags are available upon request.
Fully welded bags are available in polypropylene and polyester felt for #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 plastic flanges.
- No needle holes, thus increasing efficiencies by preventing by-pass
- Elimination of threads further reduces possibility of fiber shedding
Download a Data Sheet