Standard Mesh Liquid Filter Bags
Monofilament and Multifilament
- Monofilament & multifilament
- Micron ratings from 1 to 1500
- Many industry standard and custom sizes available
- High flow / low pressure drop media
- Surface retention filtration
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Sewn seam construction / welded flanges on some materials
- Handles standard on all bags
- Economical removal of non-deformable contaminants
- Non-fiber releasing
- Good removal efficiencies
- Temperature ratings to 350º F
- Polyester and nylon materials meet FDA regulations for contact under CFR21 section 177.1520
- Silicone-free construction
Multifilament mesh media is woven from threads made of smaller fibers. Bags made from this material are low cost and disposable.
Monofilament mesh media is woven from single fiber threads. The openings are square and uniform. Bags made from this material have excellent strength.
Steel ring bags have galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn into the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard.
Plastic flange bags have a specially designed flange sewn to the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard (welded collars available upon request).
Download a Data Sheet