Polypropylene Melt Blown Filter Cartridges
DMB Series-61 melt blown filters are certified to comply with materials safety requirements of NSF/ANSI 61 - "Drinking water system components - Health effects." These filters are manufactured to be used by water municipalities and in various point-of-entry (POE) potable water systems. In addition, these filters are made using polypropylene complying with FDA CFR 177.1520.
These core-less filters feature a multi-layered construction for progressive contaminant removal efficiency. DMC Series-61 filter cartridges are available in lengths to 50" and various diameters to 4.5".
DMB Series-61 cartridges are ideal pre-filters and polishing filters where there is a fairly wide containment particle size distribution and provide excellent pre-filtration for RO membrane systems. A fixed pore structure formed by the non-shedding, bonded medium prevents release of trapped particles. The self-supporting fiber matrix enables a coreless design that is both economical and strong. The polypropylene filter medium provides broad chemical compatibility. NSF/ANSI 61 establishes minimum requirements for the control of potential adverse human health effects from products that contact drinking water. This standard is written into the purchasing specifications of many municipal water districts. The NSF/ANSI 61 certification process included laboratory extraction testing for assessment of range VOCs and a variety of metals such as lead and an on-site audit of our quality systems.
- NSF/ANSI 61 certified to meet municipality purchasing specifications
- Center core for strength
- High flow rates, low pressure drop
- High dirt holding capacity
- Fixed-pore-structure retains trapped debris
- FDA listed polypropylene CFR 177.1520
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Controlled process parameters for consistent product
- Fast lead times
- Municipal water filtration
- RO pre-filtration - fresh water
- RO pre-filtration - desalination
- Well water pump - house filtration
- Commercial POE water filtration
- Residential POE water filtration
- Bottled water
- Juices, flavors, food rinse water
- Hot water to 176 deg F
Download a Data Sheet