Precision-Wound Filter Cartridges
DW Series – 61 polypropylene string wound filter cartridges are certified to comply with materials safety requirements of NSF/ANSI 61 – “Drinking water system components- Health effects”. These filters are manufactured to be used by water municipalities and in various point-of-entry (POE) potable water systems. In addition, these filters are made using polypropylene complying with FDA CFR 177.1520.
These string wound filter cartridges provide progressive depth filtration with high dirt holding capacity in order to remove sediment from drinking water. These filters are made in West Chicago, IL USA for quick delivery to municipalities throughout the United States and Canada. The filters are also suitable for use internationally where the value of the NSF/ANSI 61 standards is recognized.
Various optional components including O-rings, end fittings, and core covers are included in the NSF 61 certification. Micron ratings are available from 0.5 to 200 for polishing to pre-filtration. We wind continuous lengths from 3 inch to 72 inch.
We wind continuous lengths from 3" to 72".
NSF/ANSI 61 was developed to establish minimum requirements for the control of potential adverse human health effects from products that contact drinking water. Evaluation included laboratory extraction testing for assessment of non-contribution of a variety of VOCs and a variety of metals such as lead and an on-site audit of our quality system.
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified to meet municipality purchasing specifications
- Variety of sizes and configurations to ensure proper sizing, fit, and sealing
- High sediment holding capacity for longer time between filter changes
- Continuous lengths up to 72”
- Technical support
- Fast lead times
- Municipal water filtration
- RO pre-filtration - fresh water
- RO pre-filtration - desalination
- Well water pump - house filtration
- Commercial POE water filtration
- Residential POE water filtration
- Bottled water
- Juices, flavors, food rinse water
- Hot water to 176 deg. F
Download a Data Sheet