DWMC-61 FUSION™ Series
Wound / Melt Blown Filter Cartridges
DWMC FUSION Series-61 liquid filter cartridges are certified to comply with materials safety requirements of NSF/ANSI 61 - "Drinking water systems components- Health effects." These filters are manufactured to be used by water municipalities and in various point-of-entry (POE) potable water systems. In addition, these filters are made using polypropylene complying with FDA CFR 177.1520.
DWMC filter cartridges feature a rigid inner core to provide strength, melt blown media downstream section to provide enhanced containment retention, and a precision string wound upstream section for pre-filtration. By fusing melt blown and string wound technology into the same filter, customers achieve longer filter life and cleaner fluids.
The DWMC FUSION Series-61 of filters offers a flexible format: a choice of melt blown section rating, string wound section material, and string wound section rating, so that a filter can be tailored to each unique process. A variety of end fittings enables installation into most any type of filter housing. DWMC FUSION filter can solve a challenging contamination problem, improve process efficiency, and lower filtration costs.
- NSF/ANSI 61 certified to meet municipality purchasing specifications
- Addresses a variety of contaminant sizes and types within one filter
- Variety of sizes and configurations to ensure proper sizing, fit, and sealing
- High sediment holding capacity for longer time between filter changes
- Bonded fiber melt blown section prevents fiber migration and media migration
- Continuous lengths to 72"
- High performance, yet economical
- Fast lead times
- Municipal water filtration
- RO pre-filtration - fresh water
- RO pre-filtration - desalination
- Well water pump - house filtration
- Commercial POE water filtration
- Residential POE water filtration
- Bottled water
- Juices, flavors, food rinse water
- Hot water to 176 deg. F
Download a Data Sheet