DWMC FUSION™ Series
Wound / Melt Blown Filter Cartridges
AJR Filtration DWMC FUSION™ Series liquid filters, formerly from Delta Pure Filtration, feature melt blown media on the inside for confidence and precision string wound media on the outside for performance. By fusing melt blown and string wound technology into the same filters, AJR Filtration can help customers achieve longer filter life and cleaner fluids.
These filters have a rigid inner core to provide strength, a polypropylene (FDA listed per 21 CFR 177.1520) melt blown downstream section to provide enhanced contaminant retention, and a string wound upstream section for pre-filtration. An FDA compliant polypropylene wound section is available.
The DWMC FUSION Series of filters offers a flexible format: a choice of melt blown section rating, string wound section material, and string wound section rating, so that a filter can be tailored to each unique process. A variety of end fittings enables installation into most any type of filter housing.
A DWMC FUSION filter can be a magic bullet for solving a challenging contamination problem, improving process efficiency, and lowering filtration costs.
- Addresses a variety of contaminant sizes and types within one filter
- High sediment-holding-capacity for longer time between filter cartridge changes
- High-performance, yet economical
- Bonded fiber melt blown section prevents fiber migration/media migration
- Variety of sizes and configurations to ensure proper sizing, fit and sealing
- Fast lead times
- Potable water
- Process water
- Pre-filtration for membrane/ reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Food, beverage, and cosmetics
- Plating, etching, and recirculating baths
- Aqueous chemicals, acids, bases
- Oils, fuels, and organic solvents
- Fracking, completion and brine fluids
Download a Data Sheet