NDC Nominal Depth Cartridges
The unique design of this pleated cartridge provides 5 to 10 times the surface area depending on the micron. Dirt holding capacity and efficiency are maximized by pleating two layers of nominal felt to create a pre-filter and final layer.
The two-layer pleat pack is designed for higher flow applications with a lower initial pressure drop. Thermally bonded end caps prevent particulate bypass.
- Available in polyester or polypropylene construction
- Micron ratings from 1-200
- Fits most Size #1 or #2 strainer baskets
- Polypropylene and polyester materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Temperature ratings to 200ºF (PO), 275ºF (PE )
- Silicone-free construction
- Galvanized handle (SC, BC, AR)
- Polyester cord handle (Ask about our F flange for size X01)
Download a Data Sheet